Cornerstone LifeCare Consultant
Click Here for Irene’s Bio.
CONCIERGE COVID CARE EVALUATION AND IN-HOME
Cornerstone LifeCare Consultant Evaluation
◙ In-Home (Fee-Based)
◙ Teleconference (Phone or Zoom) (No Charge)
A special offer within our CONCIERGE COVID CARE program is an initial IN-HOME EVALUATION and COVID-19 TEST by an Interim HealthCare Nurse.
You will receive the results of the test during the visit and, depending on the outcome along with the overall evaluation, be given the opportunity to discuss and develop follow-up steps to address any needs.
The Interim Healthcare Nurse, also a Cornerstone LifeCare Consultant and can point you the services available through our Network of Partners and Resources.
COVID-19 TEST POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE — STRATEGIES AND STEPS
◙ Review Steps and Strategies with Cornerstone LifeCare Consultant
◙ Immediate Care
– Seek Medical Advice from Physician (Mobile/In-Office)
– Possible Transition to Medical Facility
– In-Home Care by Qualified Healthcare Worker(s)
▪ Medical, Companionship, and Other
◙ In-Home Review and Recommendations
– COVID-19 Protocol, Precautions, and Practices
– Aging in Place Modifications and Remodeling
◙ Develop On-Going Care Plan for Recovery Period
◙ Living Environment Options
– Possible Move to Appropriate Senior Living Community that Has Short-Term Stays for COVID-19 Related Clients with Needs that are Not Suitably Serviced in the Home.
If Client Tests Negative for COVID-19 or is Non-Symptomatic there May Still be Client and Family Needs that Will Warrant Case Management or Delivery of Specific Services With or Without the Assistance of a Cornerstone LifeCare Consultant.
CORE CONCIERGE COVID PARTNERS & RESOURCES
Click Here for Printable Flyer.