Concierge Care Management for Individuals Aging in Place and Multi-Family Communities Such as Apartment Complexes, Condos, Independent Senior Living Communities, and Mobile Home Parks
Cornerstone LifeCare Clients
Our clients come from all walks of life. They may have several people involved in their care plan including adult children, family members, loved ones, and professionals like the expert trust adviser. We can help take the burden off you and supporters.
The Initial Meeting
A Concierge Care Coordinator typically meets personally with the client and family or supporters to gather information and develop a care management plan.
Follow-Up to The Initial Meeting
The Concierge Care Coordinator will process the information and create and communicate a follow-up report with specific recommendations including any immediate action steps, along with a focus on longer-term goals.
At Cornerstone LifeCare we are in relationship with with trusted Partners and Resources who support us in providing timely services for our clients and loved ones.
Your Cornerstone Care Coordinator can become your Advocate, Advisor, and overall Care Manager in carrying out your personal Health & Wellness goals.
Schedule an Appointment!
Irene Nobles, RN, MSN, LHRM, LNC
Cornerstone LifeCare Concierge Care Coordinator
For More Information Call (941) 587-1851 or Email Irene@allegianthealthadvisors.com
Example of Our CONCIERGE HEALTH & WELLNESS PROGRAM — For Independent Residents at Alderman Oaks Retirement Residence in Downtown Sarasota.
KEY PROGRAM BENEFITS
– Someone to be an Advisor and Advocate while Conferring with You and Your Circle of Supporters to Help Plan, Coordinate, Oversee, and Manage Your Healthcare Needs as they May Arise
– Facilitator with Regards to Communication Among Family, Loved Ones, Professionals, and Alderman Oaks Staff
– Triage Counseling Related to Healthcare Priorities and Means of Payment such as Private Pay Versus Insurance Benefits, which May Lead to Potential Savings
– Access to Outstanding Professionals to Complement Our Alderman Oaks Services
– Availability of Healthcare Services When Needed For Hands-On Service Without the Ongoing Monthly Expenses that Accompanies Assisted Living Status
– Medicare Certified Services Such as Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
THE PROGRAM PROCESS
YOUR CONCIERGE CARE COORDINATOR WILL OPEN UP LINES OF COMMUNICATIONS AMONG YOU, YOUR FAMILY, OTHER LOVED ONES, AND CIRCLE OF SUPPORTERS REGARDING THE PURPOSE AND BENEFITS OF CONCIERGE CARE MANAGEMENT
YOU WILL HAVE AN INITIAL MEETING WITH A CONCIERGE CARE COORDINATOR
– Complete Evaluation and the Beginning Strategies for a Care Management Plan
– Communication of Results of Evaluation and Follow-Up Consultation with Resident and
Other Supporters that are Identified as Integral to the Care Plan
ALONG WITH BECOMING A CORNERSTONE LIFECARE CLIENT, WE WILL ESTABLISH AN
IMMEDIATE CLIENT RELATIONSHIP WITH A PRIVATE DUTY HOME HEALTH COMPANY OR OTHER APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONALS FOR PRESENT OR FUTURE NEEDS
EXAMPLES OF KEY SERVICES
– Ongoing Coordination and Communication with Alderman Oaks Staff and Other Professional Providers
– Assistance with Special Transportation Needs Beyond Alderman Oaks Regular Transportation Services
– Coordinating and Scheduling Healthcare and Medical Appointments
– Arranging for Personal Accompaniment to Healthcare and Medical Appointments
– Medicine Management Assistance
– Coordination of Evacuation Protocol in Anticipation of or During Natural Disasters
– Access to Cornerstone LifeCare CONCIERGE COVID CARE Services to Address Pre-COVID, During-COVID, and Post-COVID Issues
– Resources for Financial and Legal Review to include Eldercare Law, Estate Planning, Long-Term Care Insurance, Medicaid/Medicare Issues, and VA Benefits
– Psychosocial Counseling and Therapy to Address the Emotional, and Mentally Related Health Challenges of Aging
– Assistance with Transitions to Medical Facilities or Other Senior Living Facilities
Should the Needs Arise
– Special Exclusive Cornerstone LifeCare Programs Including Medical Cannabis Healthcare Services
CONCIERGE HEALTH & WELLNESS PROGRAM FEE STRUCTURE
– There is no Initial Charge to Residents for Membership and the Intake Evaluation by the Concierge Care Coordinator
– There will be no Monthly Fee but, should the need or occasion arise, services will be limited to contacting the Concierge Care Coordinator for overall direction. If the Member requests Care Coordination it will be billed on an hourly basis
– Includes those services outlined in OPTION 1 as well as full access and support of the Concierge Care Coordinator to deliver the KEY MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS & SERVICES listed above
– There is a Monthly Fee to Members of $50 to cover Cornerstone LifeCare Administrative Costs and Basic Ongoing Services provided by the Concierge Care Coordinator. This fee will be paid directly to Cornerstone LifeCare LLC.
– Should Services for Members go beyond Program Level Communications, Coordination, and Referrals there will be an Hourly Rate of $100 Billed by Cornerstone LifeCare
Owner of Nursing Styles
Concierge Care Coordinator
at Alderman Oaks Retirement Center
Call (941) 920-0449 or Email Susan@nursingstyles.com
Click Here for Printable Flyer of CONCIERGE CARE MANAGEMENT Program at Alderman Oaks Retirement Center.
Click Here to go to Alderman Oaks Web Page.