LUNCH & LEARN FOR SANDHILL PRESERVE RESIDENTS AND FAMILY MEMBERS
“HOW TO MAKE YOURSELF A HARD TARGET FOR ID THEFT AND FRAUD”
JOIN US AT THE SANDHILL PRESERVE CLUBHOUSE
THURSDAY, JANUARY 11, 2024
12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
Director of Corporate Relations
Youthful Aging Home Care
Erin is a Certified Fraud Examiner. Prior to her current role at Youthful Aging Home Care, she managed a fraud investigative unit. Erin conducted corporate investigations relating to ID fraud, automotive fraud, embezzlement, and intellectual property (ID Theft).
Erin will discuss the difference between ID Theft and ID Fraud. She will also provide tips to recognize when you are about to be scammed, steps to make yourself a difficult target of ID Theft/ID Fraud, and steps to take if you have been targeted.
- Identify Elements of Different Scams Such as Phishing Emails, Text, Romance, Advanced Fees, Taxes, Carding, and Other Scams
- Properly Handle Robocalls — Phone Scams
- Better Protect Yourself From ID Theft
- Overview and Discussion About Cyber Crimes
- Steps to Take if You Have Been Victimized
This Program is Part of the Cornerstone LifeCare Education Series. Go to the Events Page on CornerstoneLifeCare.com.
SEATING IS LIMITED!
To RSVP Email: email@example.com.