ALL CAREGIVERS, THANK YOU FOR VISITING CAREGIVERS’ COMFORT® PRODUCTS!
All products have been created by Julie because of her recognition beginning in 1996 that Caregivers need Support, Appreciation, Inspiration and MORE! She learned this because her beloved father, age 84, became the primary Caregiver to her mother diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. And Julie was the long distance Caregiver living in another state and saw the needs of her father as a Caregiver. These products will help you organize, plan, be inspired and MORE! The Printable and Digital Calendars are an ongoing tool for both you, the Caregiver, AND your Patients/Loved ones.
ALL BUSINESSES INCLUDING Healthcare Professionals, Veterans’ Organizations, Caregiver Organizations, Medical Equipment Businesses, Senior Living Residences and MORE, THANK YOU FOR VISITING CAREGIVERS’ COMFORT PRODUCTS. Because you are Businesses that Care for Caregivers and serve Caregivers and their families, consider purchasing our products. Caregivers’ Comfort®products are one of a kind in the entire nation for Caregivers. And the products make a wonderful “thank you”, incentive and planning tool for existing Caregivers and potential client families expressing interest in your business.
The Caregivers’ Comfort® Inspirational Caregivers and Veterans’ Caregivers Printed Calendars gifted by businesses to their client families is a gift that provides planning, support and inspiration for an entire year.
Do you know a Caregiver? Consider our products as a gift to them to help lighten their heavy load.
DIGITAL, PRINTABLE AND PRINTED CALENDARS:
MORE THAN JUST CALENDARS!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE PRINTABLE, DIGITAL AND PRINTED CALENDARS:
- Record daily activities in large boxes and use Notes space
- Utilize the 2nd monthly Calendar for Patient Appointments and Medications
- Be inspired with Inspirational messages written just for Caregivers
- Discover Nationally designated health focuses for each month
- Record Caregiver Resources for your important numbers
- Record Patient Notes and Observations
- Personally Relate to Caregivers’ Job Description and Responsibilities
- Record kindnesses/gifts received from friends and relatives
- Make yourself the priority with Monthly “To Dos” for Caregivers
BONUS INSERTS: Caregivers’ Comfort® Creed and Certificate of Appreciation
Click Here for Printable Flyer.
Click Here for More Information and to Order Calendars.